Â Reading:o Chapter 1: Accounting in Businesso Chapter 2: Accounting for Business Transactiono Chapter 14: Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principlesâ— Quick MBA, Accountingo http://www.quickmba.com/accounting/â— Activity 1 by Sunday at 11:59 p.m.Activity 1 â€“ CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 5, CLO 8Choose a major publicly traded corporation, then go to the corporateâ€™s site and retrieve theinformation needed for this assignment. Provide information about the history of thecorporation and its current product offerings.Provide a screenshot of the corporateâ€™s latest reported income statement.Organize the income statement in an Excel file to enable you to verify the arithmetic in theincome statement, and explain your verifications.Also, explain the nature of each item in the income statement.At least five (5) scholarly references are required which should include the corporateâ€™s site asthe source of the data. In-text citations are required throughout the document. All submissionsshould be in one Word file.
Â Reading:o Chapter 1: Accounting in Businesso Chapter 2: Accounting for Business Transact
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.