Â Review of Systems (ROS)General: + weight loss of 25 lbs over the past year; no recent fatigue, fever or chills.Head, eyes, ears, nose & throat (HEENT): no changes in vision or hearing, no difficulty chewing or swallowing.Neck: no pain or injuryRespiratory:CV:GI:GU: no urinary hesitancy or change in urine streamIntegument: multiple bruises on his upper arms and back.MS/Neuro: + falls x 2 within the last 6 months; no syncopal episodes or dizzinessPsych:Â Objective DataPE: B/P 188/96; Pulse 89; RR 16; Temp 99.0; Ht 5,6; wt 110; BMI 17.8Â HEENT: Atraumatic, normocephalic, PERRLA, EOMI, arcus senilus bilaterally, conjunctiva and sclera clear, nares patent, ornasopharynx clear, edentulous.Lungs: CTA AP&LCor: S1S2 without rub or gallopAbd: benign, normoactive bowel sounds x 4Ext: no cyanosis, clubbing or edemaIntegument: multiple bruises in different stages of healing â€“ on his upper arms and back.Neuro: No obvious deformities, CN grossly intact II-XII.Write an explanation of the specific socioeconomic, spiritual, lifestyle, and other cultural factors associated with this patient. Explain the issues that you would need to be sensitive to when interacting with the patient, and why. Provide at least five targeted questions you would ask the patient to build his or her health history and to assess his or her health risks.Ball, J. W., Dains, J. E., Flynn, J. A., Solomon, B. S., & Stewart, R. W. (2015). Seidelâ€™s guide to physical examination (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.Chapter 2, â€œCultural Competencyâ€ (pp. 21â€“29)Chapter 3, â€œExamination Techniques and Equipmentâ€ (pp. 30-49)Dains, J. E., Baumann, L. C., & Scheibel, P. (2016).Â Advanced health assessment and clinical diagnosis in primary careÂ (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.Chapter 1, â€œClinical Reasoning, Differential Diagnosis, Evidence-Based Practice, and Symptom Analysisâ€Â Click here to request for this assignment help
Â Review of Systems (ROS)General: + weight loss of 25 lbs over the past year; no recent f
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.