Â *There are several assumptions for the use of an independent samples t test. State each of these and the implications should these assumptions be violated. Is it possible for a p value to equal 0? Why or why not? *There are several indices on effect sizes for independent samples t tests. Describe three of these and when one might be used over the others. Next, given a situation in which a research reports a large eta squared effect size (eta squared = .64), why might their reported t value be small and not statistically significant? What may be inference from such a situation? Indicate and provide examples of three of the factors that influence the size of t. Â
Â *There are several assumptions for the use of an independent samples t test. State each
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.