Â Unit VIII Annotated Bibliography In this unit, you will submit the final version of your annotated bibliography. The requirements for this unit include the following: ï‚· Your chosen topic statement/intention related to the last 400 years in Western Civilization. ï‚· Five reputable sources in 6th edition APA format ï‚· Annotation paragraphs after each of the five sources ï‚· All Unit VI components are to be resubmittedâ€”with revisions based on professor feedbackâ€”as part of Unit VIII grade ï‚· A 200-300 word perspective essay discussing how you could apply the ability to find, identify, and evaluate information to your specific discipline. Be sure to cite any references using APA format. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.Â
Â Unit VIII Annotated Bibliography In this unit, you will submit the final version of your
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.