â€œLetter from Birmingham Jail,â€ Martin Luther King, Jr. 1. What do you think is the best-written paragraph in Kingâ€™s â€œLetter? Why? 2. Define â€œnonviolent direct action (para. 2). What are the four steps in a nonviolent campaign? 3. Do you agree that â€œlaw and order exist for the purpose of establishing justiceâ€ (para. 24)? 4. What? Describe how law and order either do or do not establish justice in your community 5. King describes an unjust law as â€œa code that a numerical or power majority group compels a minority group to obey but does not make binding on itself (para. 17). Devise one or two other definitions of an unjust law. What unjust laws currently on the books do you disagree with? 6. King cites â€œtensionâ€ in para. 10 and elsewhere as a beneficial force. Do you agree? What kind of tension does he mean? 7. In what ways was King an extremist (paras.30-31)? Determine Kingâ€™s definition of extremist before answering this question. Who were other extremists according to King? 8. List and define 3-5 words new or interesting to you. Please include quotation marks around borrrowed definitions and a citation for the source of the definition
â€œLetter from Birmingham Jail,â€ Martin Luther King, Jr. 1. What do you think is the bes
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.