LP2 Assignment LP2 Assignment: Sales Dialogue and Customer Value This assignment will assess Competency 2: Analyze marketplace dynamics impacting sales and marketing efforts. Directions For this assignment, refer to the case you read about on p. 14 of SELL4: Nimblefoot is a manufacturer of womenâ€™s running shoes that are sold through major sporting goods chain stores and specialty stores. Nimblefoot has targeted Trailrunner, a regional specialty store chain, as a potential prospect for its latest product. Nimblefootâ€™s sales representative, Bradly Jackson, hopes to replace a competitorâ€™s product in the Trailrunner stores. Bradley has begun planning his upcoming sales call on Susan Holloway, head buyer at Trailrunner. At a recent trade show, Bradley had a brief conversation with Susan and learned that Trailrunnerâ€™s management is interest in improving the profitability of the chain. Further, Susan made it clear that Trailrunner would only be interested in high-quality products. In 500 â€“ 600 words, answer the following questions: 1.If you were Ashley Zamora, what specific comments and questions would you have for Bradley Jackson? 2.Should a customer value proposition be developed before gathering the information in Exhibit A? Why or why not? 3.What role do marketplace dynamics play in your analysis of this scenario?
LP2 Assignment LP2 Assignment: Sales Dialogue and Customer Value This assignment will asse
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.