Overview: For this milestone, review the case study A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating Strategic Talent Management Initiatives through page 13 (up to HRCustomer Initiative at Maersk) and the job posting for a Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner. View the SHRM PowerPoint presentation and its note pages: Unit 6: Training Methods, Experiential Learning and Technology. Using the material on needs assessment and training strategies provided in this weekâ€™s lesson and the case study, in a short paper you should: ï‚· Illustrate the value of a training needs assessment in an organization in general, supporting your response. ï‚· Describe the components of a needs assessment used to determine the training requirements of a Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner at Maersk. ï‚· Describe the importance of creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-oriented (SMART) objectives for a training plan. ï‚· Explain the importance of developing learning activities for a Maersk Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner training program. ï‚· Describe how you would incorporate adult learning principles and methods of experiential learning from this course into the Maersk Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner training program. Guidelines for Submission: Your submission should be 2â€“3 pages in length and double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. Be sure to list your references at the end of your paper.Â
Overview: For this milestone, review the case study A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating S
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.