Questions are listed in the attached document â€“ the questions are pasted below, but please bear in mind that many of these require diagrams for context, so make sure to view them in the attached file, too. There are 7 questions in total.Â Task 1 (for P1)Describe with the aid of sketches, how the following beams and columns behave under load. Your sketches should show all the relevant annotations to indicate deflected shape, tension, compression and contra flexure.Â Task 2 (for M2)With reference to the column diagrams above, explain how the effective length is affected by the end restraints and state the effective length for each column as a proportion of the actual length.Task 3 (for P2)a) Calculate support reactions R1 and R2 for the beam belowb) Neatly draw, to good scale, the shear force diagramc) Draw to good scale the bending moment diagram. You may either calculate the bending moments from the areas in the shear force diagram or by taking moments about relevant points in the beam.Â Task 4 (for P3)Â Repeat the operations above for the beam shown below.Task 5 (for M1)What is contraflexure and where does it occur on the bending moment diagram of the beam in Task 4 above? What is the relationship between bending moment and shear force?Task 6 (for P4)Analyse the truss below using the joint method and graphical method.Â Label the frame with the magnitude and nature of the forces (whether struts or ties) indicating compression and tension by use of arrows.Task 7 (for D1)Compare your answers from each method. What is the maximum percentage difference for a member? Which method is quicker? Is the graphical method still relevant?Click here to request for this assignment help
Questions are listed in the attached document â€“ the questions are pasted below, but plea
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.