ReviewÂ â€œAn Integrated Ethical-Decision-Making Model for Nursesâ€Â from this weekâ€™sÂ University Library Readings.Â ApplyÂ the ethical decision-making model in the article to access to care or an ethical issue of your choice.Â Note:Â If you have questions about your chosen topic, contact your faculty member to ensure it is appropriate.Â FollowÂ the steps provided in the model, including the following:State the ethical issue and its relevance for nursing practice.Collect and analyze additional information:What populations does this serve?Who are the key stakeholders?What information is needed to overcome the problem?After looking at additional information, decide whether the initial problem was correctly stated.Develop alternatives and compare them:What alternative programs address the issues?Justify the decision:Explain why this is important, needed, or beneficial for vulnerable populations.Find strategies to implement the plan:What ethical arguments could you use to dissuade someone who disagrees with the program?Â FormatÂ your assignment as one of the following:875-word paperÂ CiteÂ at least 3 evidence-based, peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years to support your position(s).
ReviewÂ â€œAn Integrated Ethical-Decision-Making Model for Nursesâ€Â from this weekâ€™sÂ
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.