The topic for the annotated bibliography is: Mental health impact of social media***Please read everything***The annotated bibliography will be double spaced in a reasonable font (10-12 point) and include citations and references in APA style. References must be academically credible (i.e., peer reviewed) and examine either theoretical issues or report empirical data following a common theme (i.e., examining one psychological phenomenon with relevance to the modern world).The annotated bibliography should show understanding and thoughtful reflection on a topic that speaks to the mission and objectives of the course.Further, annotated bibliographies will be graded on the basis of content, clarity, and overall quality of work.The basic purpose is to cite the source and provide a brief summary written in a clear and concise manner.Make sure that you have 5 peer-reviewed references related to psychological phenomenon (therefore 5-7 summaries).When writing your annotated bibliography consider the following questions:1) What is the purpose of the article? This is the hypothesis or the testable prediction.2) What is the most important information used to support the arguments (assertions)? This would be found in the results of the study. Just give the basic findings in your own words. Do not worry if you do not understand the stats or design; your job is come up with the â€œgistâ€ of the findings.3) What is the conclusion? In other words, was the hypothesis supported or not?4) What are the logical implications of the results of the study? This is sometimes called the â€œsignificanceâ€ of the study.
The topic for the annotated bibliography is: Mental health impact of social media***Please
by Manilla | Aug 3, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.